355 Days

Wife, mechanic, gardener, animal lover, artists, cook and student of life. I like to talk about all of it.

Sunday 27 January 2013

GF Peanut Butter Cookies

Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies

This is one of my favourite cookie recipes.  It's easy, I always have the ingredients on hand and it was taught to me by my completely awesome step-daughter. They are what I take to parties and events where you need to bring a plate and everyone loves them.  I am constantly asked for the recipe by my celiac friends.  Best of all you only need only three ingredients.

What you need:

1 cup of chunky peanut butter 
1 cup of sugar
2 eggs






I like super chunk because you get little pieces of nuts in your cookies but you can use any peanut butter. 









You can use raw or white sugar.  This is what I have on hand at the moment. 












Beat your eggs and sugar then stir in the peanut butter until it's equally mixed.  Drop spoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet or baking paper.  Bake at 175C/350F for 20 minutes.  

Cool on your rack and enjoy!








They are crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside.  

Gluten free, simple and delicious. 
I hope you enjoy them!



No comments:

Post a Comment